The Stable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the BGST forums!

+15
Drelkag
Wrath
THE PAULBREAKER
HPnorth
Manco
Onpoint
mattsano75
SnoopyG
Pat-Man Jones
DeliriumBlades
Guy Gamer
NobleAli
Alunmufc
xbox is the best box
Rjxbiggums
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to the BGST forums! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the BGST forums!

Post by Drelkag Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Nice site. Hired someone to make all of it or a side project?
Drelkag
Drelkag

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Wrath wrote:Xbox is the best Box! Great forum here, gotta swag out my profile!

Thanks for joining bro!
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puertorock77 Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:25 pm

Congrats. Looking forward to seeing this site grow.

Puertorock77

Back to top Go down

Post by PonyFangirl Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Crapgamer wrote:What's up everyone? I just wanted to say welcome to the BGST forums. We're very excited to bring these forums to you, as well as a place where gamers can interact directly with us. All the BGST crew has their own blog, we have these forums, merchandise is also available, and of course the schedule for all of our podcasts!

Remember to keep it clean, no weirdo Photoshop. No personal information or attacks.

I just wanna say, Thank you guys a lot. I really hope this forum will get more popular in time, And that also means you guys would need to get more popular as well, So I guess you should take that as a Good luck, And a motivation to grow Wink Because you're now kind of also building up a forum community. It would be awesome to have Xbots and Ponies come together here, like a Lot of people. And just talk about Gaming stuff. Now I at least finally have a place where I can talk with people about Games. I've been trying to find some gaming forums for a long time. But they all seemed kinda weird, filled with weird people. Oftenly PC people discussing tons of PC Specs (things which I don't understand...) and just in general the community oftenly Sucked. And discussed all the bugs about pc, games not working, drivers... Too complicated for me. On consoles we just play, And all works!

It seems as if Console Gamers (community in compare to pc community) are just... Better. Glad I can now go somewhere and speak my mind on the upcoming games to consoles etc. And maybe even get a Reply by You personally. You're kind of like a Celebrity. Big thing in the console world.
PonyFangirl
PonyFangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Boozy The Clown Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:26 am

Long time viewer / appreciator / lurker, found this place through a Shewolf tweet. You guys need to advertise this place more, otherwise keep fighting the good fight.
Boozy The Clown
Boozy The Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2