What are You Playing ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are You Playing ?

Post by Boozy The Clown on Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:53 am

Easy what are you playing ?

As ever I'm on Forza Motorsport 6, this week I'm going through the Lamborghinis from slowest to fastest setting rivals times around the Top Gear Test Track, it's a great way to see the differences between cars across time and technology, and a gives you a good appreciation for the physics engine that baselines this game and makes every car unique.

I've also had a blast restarting Red Dead Redemption, it's awesome to go back to after so many years to find it's as perfectly playable and instantly familiar as I remember it. Holds up incredibly well graphically too. Those sunsets....

I fired up Batman Arkham Asylum on the 360 and my god it's also stood the test of time remarkably well. I even managed an achievement for a forty+ combo in a dlc fight room. Played a Scarecrow mission and battered a bunch of bad guys.

I'm trying to get into The Witcher 3 and have restarted it again after a long hiatus, it's intimidating due to it's expansiveness and wealth of content but I'm trying to enjoy it for the moments instead of worrying about the bigger picture. It's so good at what it does and it does a hell of a lot, it's a game that deserves to be played.

What else is BGST playing ?

Boozy The Clown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are You Playing ?

Post by rigo8582 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:09 pm

I just finished CoD Ghosts. I hope to finally start playing Halo 5 soon. Bought the Limited Collector's Edition but haven't gotten around to playing it. I have a huge back log of games from last year I haven't gotten around to playing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top