The Stable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the pc section in the forum

5 posters

Go down

Where is the pc section in the forum Empty Where is the pc section in the forum

Post by 5150 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:52 am

Not that I am one.  I only play on Xbox.  Haven't played on PC in 15 years since getting the og xbox.  Just wondering if there will be a section for those type of gamers?

Back to top Go down

Where is the pc section in the forum Empty Re: Where is the pc section in the forum

Post by Guy Gamer Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:46 am

Aye that mooch bias on PC Very Happy

For real though I'd enjoy a PC section. I realize there probably aren't many of us here but it'd be nice. I'm kinda more PC these days, then xbox, then ninty, then sony.

PS4 fans gotta be thirsty after the drought this year.
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Where is the pc section in the forum Empty Re: Where is the pc section in the forum

Post by Crapgamer Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:21 am

We're against every kind of PC there is.
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Crapgamer wrote:We're against every kind of PC there is.

Xbox is the new PC #Scorpio

Where is the pc section in the forum Shooter
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:38 pm

No, PC is the new Xbox. Everything is Xbox.
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rigo8582 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:06 pm

I game on XB and PC. I mainly do RTS and FPS on PC and everything else on XB. If M$ was crazy enough to to let the full XBOX Experience be on the PC and let me play all my games digital and physical on it. Still have access to XBL and achievements I would be all over it. Right now I have a decent home theater PC that I use a XB1 controller to play any and all games on it.

rigo8582

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:52 pm

rigo8582 wrote:I game on XB and PC. I mainly do RTS and FPS on PC and everything else on XB. If M$ was crazy enough to to let the full XBOX Experience be on the PC and let me play all my games digital and physical on it. Still have access to XBL and achievements I would be all over it. Right now I have a decent home theater PC that I use a XB1 controller to play any and all games on it.

It all goes to Microsoft either way. I don't think they care. It's definitely happening though.
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 5150 Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:45 pm

I mostly play Madden. They haven't had Madden on PC since 2008 if I can remember. Sales were so dismal for PC it wasn't worth EA's time/resources to make it. Don't blame them though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:41 am

5150 wrote:I mostly play Madden.  They haven't had Madden on PC since 2008 if I can remember.  Sales were so dismal for PC it wasn't worth EA's time/resources to make it.  Don't blame them though.  

How did you make it to this forum mostly playing madden?  lmao

Where is the pc section in the forum VlqqR9
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:29 pm

I play Madden too! But there are quite a few games that aren't on PC. Even if you or I may not like them. Madden, Destiny, Halo ect
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drelkag Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:27 pm

We need a PC section man. Half of my gaming is on PC, other half split between consoles.
Drelkag
Drelkag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:47 am

Crapgamer wrote:I play Madden too! But there are quite a few games that aren't on PC. Even if you or I may not like them. Madden, Destiny, Halo ect

I'm more of a hybrid guy these days, I was always primarily Xbox but after last gen when everyone ditched B/C I kept to Steam since I can play the games I own forever regardless. Now that Phil changed things around for the better I've seen myself going more and more to consoles when it's convienant.

But 3rd party wise if it's on PC i'm getting it there, no brainer. I have a PS4 for my JRPG exclusives and Xbone for their exclusives. I hope MS goes full PC / Xbox merger. They'd kill if they did it now, it's inevitable and they have the brand power now with the console market to combat Steam so they should load up and fire away while they can.

I always get Nintendo hardware for their 1st party as well. Say what you want about the Wii U but it's got better exclusives than the ps4 hands down.
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum