The Stable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions

+4
xHollyhood
barongrod
rigo8582
Guy Gamer
8 posters

Go down

All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions Empty All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions

Post by Guy Gamer Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:02 pm

All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions 2545563-0159514961-kitta

I think we're going to get some RPG's finally.  I believe Phil was quoted before in saying that, probably will see Fable 4 announced with Rare working on it O.o but I'd like to see Lost Odyssey 2 or Blue Dragon 2. Fine with either. And hopefully we hear that we're officially getting the Final Fantasy 7 remake, silly not to.

And either MS or Sony will probably reveal Red Dead Redemption 2 or GTA 6.  Personally I'd like to see Microsoft "pony" up some big money to make a fully fledged Shadowrun game.  I love that series and given they used to own the IP maybe they can work with the guys they sold it to, the PC games via kickstarter have been great but I'd like more than the Isometric view points.

I think Xbox Slim has to compete with PS Neo or why bother announcing it if Scorpio is a bigger and better console not hitting until 2017. I think Scorpio will be the slim. Seems silly to put a stop gap in this fall if you're going bigger in 2017, that's why I don't think they'll have something other than the slim. Also Halo 5 to PC!
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions Empty Re: All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions

Post by rigo8582 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:33 pm

XB1 slim will be scorpio. On a more realistic side I think the slim will be upgradeable. Most hardcore Xbox fans I think know about scorpio and many of them like myself will probably hold off on getting the slim and wait for scorpio.

A shit load of games hit the backwards compatibility list like Mass Effect 2 & 3, blue dragon and Lost Odyssey just to name a few. A good chunk that weren't supported because of no multi-disc support.

We see game footage of Recore and Halo Wars 2.

Titanfall 2 will have timed exclusive DLC on XB1.

Watch Dogs 2 will have timed exclusive DLC on XB1.

Here are my off the wall unrealistic predictions.

Kameo 2
Jade Empire Remake/Sequel
A halo spinoff that features only Spartan Locke
Open World Battletoads, Conkers, or Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark VR
Minecraft VR
Windows 10 PC can play all XB1 and 360 games locally with better performance based on the hardware configuration.

rigo8582

Back to top Go down

All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions Empty Re: All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions

Post by barongrod Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:12 pm

predictions
1.pc to Xbox steaming (this involves being able to stream steam games )
2.A new read dead
3.Slim Xbox Maybe Scorpio to
4.A rebrand the one will be gone
Games they will show
FORZA with Forza 2.3.4 backwards compatible
HALO WARS  mouse and keyboard support
Dead rising  4 With 1&2 Backwards compatible
Gears of war 4 +se console bundle slim
Sea of thieves  + se console bundle slim
State of decay 2 memo
Re core
Battlefield 1 +console bundle slim
Titanfall 2
A load of backwards compatible games
Indie sizzle

My off the wall ones
Rockstedy  justice league game
Halo 5 sp dlc
Rare kart racing game
Resident evil 2 remake
Mincecraft Xbox slim bundle .That would make so much money .
Gta  5 single player dlc
Xbox and nx cross play As Sony don't want to do it
barongrod
barongrod

Back to top Go down

Post by xHollyhood Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:00 pm

Steam to Xbox integration would blow my mind
xHollyhood
xHollyhood

Back to top Go down

Post by PMSJordan Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:46 pm

I predict they will talk about Xbox Razz

PMSJordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:44 pm

PMSJordan wrote:I predict they will talk about Xbox Razz

Ya think?
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LIL BON JOVI Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:15 am

state of decay 2, dead rising 4, 2-3 new ip's, H3 anniversary
LIL BON JOVI
LIL BON JOVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:23 pm

I already did a prediction video on my channel. Halo Wars 2 Beta the day of the Microsoft conference already came true! RACK'EM UP!
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LIL BON JOVI Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Crapgamer wrote:I already did a prediction video on my channel. Halo Wars 2 Beta the day of the Microsoft conference already came true! RACK'EM UP!

The game looks awesome graphically, I am a HUUGE Halo wars fan, so you best believe thats what i will be playing soon Smile
LIL BON JOVI
LIL BON JOVI

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonWolf Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:15 pm

Really curious on what "Recore" really is. State of Decay MMO would be huge if announced.

All I really care about is Gears anyway..... Annocement of "Horde" on Monday.

DemonWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:42 pm

DemonWolf wrote:Really curious on what "Recore" really is. State of Decay MMO would be huge if announced.

Thanks for signing up Wolf!
ReCore is I think...something that we all definitely want to see more of.
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonWolf Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Crapgamer wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:Really curious on what "Recore" really is. State of Decay MMO would be huge if announced.

Thanks for signing up Wolf!
ReCore is I think...something that we all definitely want to see more of.

Of course Smile.  Recore has been labeled a adventure game, correct?

DemonWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Leaked dead rising 4 stuff has me excited.  Exclusive or not I want dat Very Happy

All hail Lord Spencer - Post your E3 Xbox Predictions Dead-rising-4-screenshots-gif-leak-146575627292

Weird though, it was sunny and nice out in the first game and now it's during christmas and snowy.  If it's truly a remake they're changing things up that you don't normally see.
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down