The Stable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 2016 Sony won through Exclusives While Xbox is now dead!

+2
Guy Gamer
PlayStation Inquisition
6 posters

Go down

E3 2016  Sony won through Exclusives While Xbox is now dead! Empty E3 2016 Sony won through Exclusives While Xbox is now dead!

Post by PlayStation Inquisition Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:23 pm

Literally no reason to own an xbone

Check out his live reaction to Sony's conference.

PlayStation Inquisition
PlayStation Inquisition

Back to top Go down

E3 2016  Sony won through Exclusives While Xbox is now dead! Empty Re: E3 2016 Sony won through Exclusives While Xbox is now dead!

Post by PlayStation Inquisition Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:34 pm

PlayStation Inquisition
PlayStation Inquisition

Back to top Go down

E3 2016  Sony won through Exclusives While Xbox is now dead! Empty Re: E3 2016 Sony won through Exclusives While Xbox is now dead!

Post by Guy Gamer Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:11 am

God of War looks good, and The Last of Us spin off game has potential. Other than that nothing in the conference interested me. Not sure why all the stables are rustled. Sony's conference was average to me C- grade.

Didn't show Star Ocean or Persona 5. Persona 5 is a defacto exclusive, moron's should of featured it. All I saw were a bunch of games that maybe come out by 2018 if last years E3 was any indication.

How many games from Sony's last years e3 are you actually playing this year? Hit after hit? LoL
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:14 am

The Truth:
icxm.net/x/sony-phil-spencer-comments-sony-has-no-games-2017-xbox-has-more.html

Spencer said, "When I look at this year, I'll just take the E3 conferences…we showed four big games launching exclusively on Xbox One and Windows 10. When I think about Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, ReCore, Dead Rising 4–all of those games are launching this year and they’ve been announced–there are dates next to them. And I think on the indie side, we've got Inside which I've been playing. We've got We Happy Few. We've got Below. We've got Cuphead. There are a ton more, but I'm just thinking about some real highlights in indie games that are coming this year. When I watch the other platforms, it's not always clear to me when the games are shipping or how many of them are shipping this year."
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrischris907 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Xbox gets this year
Dead rising 4
Gears 4
Recore
Forza horizon 3

Ps4 gets this year
The last guardian, a canceled ps3 game

Ya ok Sony won e3, lay off the drugs tc

Chrischris907

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrischris907 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Blackbuster looks like a crack fiend, who the fuck listens to him lmao

Chrischris907

Back to top Go down

Post by Puertorock77 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:23 am

Chrischris907 wrote:Xbox gets this year
Dead rising 4
Gears 4
Recore
Forza horizon 3

Ps4 gets this year

Two of the games you listed we already knew were coming out this year (Gears and Forza). DR4 is most likely a multiplat because Microsoft did not announce it as a XB1 and W10 exclusive. The only other exclusive is Recore which was first announced last year.

God of War announcement was just flat out better than any new game announcement made Microsoft's press conference. Spider-man announcement just took it over the top. The trailer looked phenomenal.

Overall Sony showed a better software lineup than MS. MS' big announcement was Scorpio.

Puertorock77

Back to top Go down

Post by Manco Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Puertorock77 wrote:
Dead rising 4
Gears 4
Recore
Forza horizon 3

Ps4 gets this year

Two of the games you listed we already knew were coming out this year (Gears and Forza). DR4 is most likely a multiplat because Microsoft did not announce it as a XB1 and W10 exclusive. The only other exclusive is Recore which was first announced last year.

God of War announcement was just flat out better than any new game announcement made Microsoft's press conference. Spider-man announcement just took it over the top. The trailer looked phenomenal.

Overall Sony showed a better software lineup than MS. MS' big announcement was Scorpio.

C'mon man - 'Two of the games you listed we already knew were coming out this year (Gears and Forza) - So what? Out of all the games Sony screened & you knew about, which ones will you be playing before Xmas (2016)? - TLG?!! As stated a PS3 hand me down & a near decade in the waiting. Both shows were fantastic & you still can't give MS props except for the SCORPIO announcement?!! Multi Console folks who play for the the love of gaming will have at least 4 AAA titles to choose from for either XB1 or W10 & you don't have to buy it twice. No waiting for greatness, no worrying if it's for the players & not playing that title fanboys rave about '40MILL SOLD'.
In the end it's about the gaming & MS have given everyone of us a chance of playing some great titles, maybe even enough to get you thru until your hearalded God of War 4 lands.
Manco
Manco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Sony's show was average. People are fake hype for Horizon Yawn, God of War looked great but when will we play it? 2018?

Sony tucked an ran when they found out the Neo would get out spec'd which was clear by how abrupt and non chalant their show ended. This was their weakest e3 in recent memory and people fraudin like it was great. Pffffft
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:05 pm

I mean look at the E3 presser end:

146:40 the crowd is chanting "more" as it ends.  And Carboni and the other comentor don't know what to do and can't believe they ended on nothing lmao
Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy Gamer Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:47 pm

PlayStation Inquisition wrote:

Now for reality:

Guy Gamer
Guy Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Puertorock77 Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:06 am

Manco wrote:
Puertorock77 wrote:
Dead rising 4
Gears 4
Recore
Forza horizon 3

Ps4 gets this year

C'mon man - 'Two of the games you listed we already knew were coming out this year (Gears and Forza) - So what? Out of all the games Sony screened & you knew about, which ones will you be playing before Xmas (2016)? - TLG?!! As stated a PS3 hand me down & a near decade in the waiting. Both shows were fantastic & you still can't give MS props except for the SCORPIO announcement?!! Multi Console folks who play for the the love of gaming will have at least 4 AAA titles to choose from for either XB1 or W10 & you don't have to buy it twice. No waiting for greatness, no worrying if it's for the players & not playing that title fanboys rave about '40MILL SOLD'.
In the end it's about the gaming & MS have given everyone of us a chance of playing some great titles, maybe even enough to get you thru until your hearalded God of War 4 lands.

What do you mean so what? The point of E3 is to provide NEW INFO. The games available for PS4 gamers this year are No Man Sky, The Last Guardian, and Gran Turismo Sport. Gran Turismo Sport and No Man's Sky are two games we already knew about so we didn't them at E3.

That's on top of games we already got this year, SFV, Rachet and CLank, MLB and Uncharted 4. The term is ALREADY GOT!! So don't come talk as if Xbox is providing a crap load of games. You only had one game so far this year (Quantum Break). That is it. Nothing else. 6 months (and counting) and only one freaking game. It's so bad that you guys started the bragging about holiday gaming in May. Are you kidding me? Summer wasn't even here at the time and you guys are already looking forward to Winter gaming? WTF is going on in the land of Xbox???

On top of that MS E3 conference DID NOT ANNOUNCE not one new IP. Not a single one. Everything mentioned is either a sequel or something that was mentioned at last year. No new IP to battle Death Stranding. No new IP to battle Days Gone. No new IP to battle Spider-Man. Hell you don't even have a new IP to battle Detroit. Not a single new Ip at MS E3 press conference.

Funny how the xbox community was talking smack on how "Sony is broke, they got no money to invest on new IPs because they spent it all on VR". Yet at the end of the day, it was Sony showing new IPs. Microsoft no where to be found.

So yes, Sony easily won E3. Who the hell comes to an E3 and not announced not one new IP? And who the hell brags about games that we ALREADY KNEW was coming as something E3 gets credit for? Come on now. That's ridiculous.

Puertorock77

Back to top Go down

Post by III REKLESS III Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 am

Why is there so much anger and bitterness in a hobby that you all share. Exclusives are only better because of personal opinions towards a game and only really matter in the hardcore circles of social media. If Joe public walks in to a store to purchase a games console it is usually to buy it for the latest COD or Fifa and not uncharted or God of war, because believe it or not Microsoft and Sony want to sell to more than gamers. It's called demographics, stop soiling the Internet with repeated fanboy rubbish like it's ever gonna change the oposing console fans mind about your machine of choice. I think fanboys spend more time hating and bad mouthing the other console than they do praising their own choice. Focus your anger on broken and unfinished games and season passes before the game launches are real important topics.Peace

III REKLESS III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down