The Stable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS4 Neo Is Real, But Not At E3!

5 posters

Go down

PS4 Neo Is Real, But Not At E3! Empty PS4 Neo Is Real, But Not At E3!

Post by Dee-Batch Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:12 pm

https: //www .youtube.com/watch?v=0Ox4I5C7D0M

ughhh sorry guts can't post links yet mod please remove this restriction for me thanks. Just join link together and go to video ppl.

Dee-Batch

Back to top Go down

PS4 Neo Is Real, But Not At E3! Empty Re: PS4 Neo Is Real, But Not At E3!

Post by PlayStation Inquisition Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:19 am

You do it like this v
PlayStation Inquisition
PlayStation Inquisition

Back to top Go down

Post by LIL BON JOVI Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:14 am

tbh, i think this is a dumb move by sony. everyone who plays videogames know what e3 is. not nearly as many know of tgs or paris gamesweek. If anyone here argues that sony could go back and change the specs, they probably can't considering they are probably in mass production of the neo by now since it is supposed to come out this fall. Even if Sony did delay neo, it would delay vr too. Not even putting into account the money sony would have to pay to change the specs and put another console in mass production. Microsoft could just as easily counter it by changing specs since they are still early in their scorpio business. I think sony can't do anything but release the neo when it is supposed to come out and hope for the best.
LIL BON JOVI
LIL BON JOVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Here's the thing, we all knew it was real. I figured it wouldn't be at E3. The only reason they announced it was so they get the "W" in the media even when they don't show it during their conference. Now the disappointment is out of the way.
Problem is, how does Sony relay the message of why this console exists to the average consumer?
Also, now the Xbox One Slim will have completely free reign at E3 this year. If they announce an Xbox One slim that is $250-$279 and it goes on sale THAT day. It leaves the door open for Microsoft and the Xbox One.
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LIL BON JOVI Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Crapgamer wrote:Here's the thing, we all knew it was real. I figured it wouldn't be at E3. The only reason they announced it was so they get the "W" in the media even when they don't show it during their conference. Now the disappointment is out of the way.
Problem is, how does Sony relay the message of why this console exists to the average consumer?
Also, now the Xbox One Slim will have completely free reign at E3 this year. If they announce an Xbox One slim that is $250-$279 and it goes on sale THAT day. It leaves the door open for Microsoft and the Xbox One.

We as in the hardcore fanbases of the consoles yes. The average 12-18 year old kid playing for sports games and cod most likely don't. I hope Microsoft doesn't say a word about the scorpio until at least next E3, because as of now i am guessing Microsoft's scorpio isn't even done being built yet. So what if when sony reveals everything lets say PGW, and their specs/price is a disaster, the playstation install base overall is not happy with it, Microsoft could do a plan B. What that is, i don't know. But i think Microsoft is in a very unique situation right now.
LIL BON JOVI
LIL BON JOVI

Back to top Go down

Post by Puertorock77 Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:00 pm

Chances are the NEO is not releasing this year. Gamescom is August and way too close for a October release. As far as VR, they don't go hand in hand as if VR will only work with Neo. That would be a really really dumb move by Sony. PS4 vanilla has the 40 million install base. Neo has zero, so Vr is being sold with the vanilla install base in mind.

Can't sell VR to a non existent install base and expect it to be successful during the initial launch. As far as production or how deep into the manufacturing process Neo is in, that's up in the air as well. I think Sony is curbing expectation and letting everyone know to not look forward to Neo at E3.

Puertorock77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum