The Stable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thank you to the Devs

2 posters

Go down

A thank you to the Devs  Empty A thank you to the Devs

Post by Lucif Exire ♏️ Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:33 pm

I want people to reply to this with a thank you to the Devs of your favorite games because without them we wouldn't have the amazing games we do today, sunny
Lucif Exire ♏️
Lucif Exire ♏️

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?GamerTag=Lucif%20Exire

Back to top Go down

A thank you to the Devs  Empty My thank you

Post by Lucif Exire ♏️ Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:36 pm

I want to thank 343i for keeping Halo alive. I know Halo 4 had the Story but not the multiplayer but at least it was a Halo game to hold us over till Halo 5. I'm also awere of the rocky start the Halo MCC had but it brought back all 4 Halos in 1 game and the was extremely hard to do. But then when Halo 5 came out it made the haters of 4 and MCC come back because of how it combines Halo 3's multiplayer with Halo Reachs. cheers

Next I would like to thank 4j for bringing over Minecraft to the console start with the 360. Because Minecraft was one of the few games I could play with my little cousin when it was first released in the 360. It has given me something I can never forget and that is the memories my cousin and shared and still have to this day. cheers

Last edited by Lucif Exire ♏️ on Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added another thank you)
Lucif Exire ♏️
Lucif Exire ♏️

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?GamerTag=Lucif%20Exire

Back to top Go down

A thank you to the Devs  Empty Re: A thank you to the Devs

Post by rigo8582 Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:04 pm

I have to give credit to 343. I was very skeptical about the direction of Halo after Halo Reach. After playing Halo 4 I was sold on them. Halo 4 is probably my favorite of series. Personally I thought Halo MCC was great for me. I'm one of the few people that actually play Halo for the single player. So for me Halo MCC was great because I just wanted to play the campaigns in 60fps and 1080p.

rigo8582

Back to top Go down

A thank you to the Devs  Empty Re: A thank you to the Devs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum