The Stable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

titanfall 2

+2
Manco
barongrod
6 posters

Go down

titanfall 2 Empty titanfall 2

Post by barongrod Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:24 am

Am I the only one who think this game is going great but it's going to get murdered by how many games come out at the same time
There is gears of war ,battlefield, cod I really think it will have a hard time between all them games .Which is a shame what's every one thoughts.??
barongrod
barongrod

Back to top Go down

titanfall 2 Empty Re: titanfall 2

Post by Manco Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:22 am

Gotta say I agree. Prefer to see a game in action than all that CGI nonsense which was superb. But being 'piggy in the middle' between COD & BF1 could actually kill sales. Plus as you said GOW4, hopefully Recore & I'm sure there's more. You can't help but think do these guys actually have a games release calendar to hand or any idea whats going outside of their bubble?!! This would be better served up the start/early 2017. There's more than enough to help sales throughout Black Friday & Christmas.
Manco
Manco

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapgamer Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:40 am

I am concerned now that it came out that it isn't using Azure dedicated servers. Then they tried to damage control and say they were going to use them in some way, but not like before...
Crapgamer
Crapgamer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Manco Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:52 am

The azure servers were the jewel in the crown of Titanfall. The fact its not being used is concerning as I think MS should be able to give us the option in settings (in all games) to choose azure as opposed to EA's,Activision,etc. as the dedicated server. It'd put some noses out of joint no doubt but giving the gamers more options has been one of the better narratives MS has pushed since launch.
Manco
Manco

Back to top Go down

Post by SEVEN Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:47 pm

The only reason I see this is becuase EA wants people (casuals) to know about their games and let them spread the word that this games are better to buy than a COD game. Therefore, killing COD sales before they even release the game.
SEVEN
SEVEN

Back to top Go down

Post by xHollyhood Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:01 am

Didnt really like the game from what ive played at the E3 booth
xHollyhood
xHollyhood

Back to top Go down

Post by SEVEN Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 pm

xHollyhood wrote:Didnt really like the game from what ive played at the E3 booth

Nothing special??
SEVEN
SEVEN

Back to top Go down

Post by rigo8582 Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm looking forward to it. Not sure if I'll get it day one or not. I'm still behind on many games I bought in 2015 lol.

rigo8582

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum